Roberto P. Gerochi (Click Me)
About Me (The Author) : I am the 3rd son of my late father Atty. Ricardo J. Gerochi and my mother Concepcion Pasquin. My parents passed away and were interned in Canada. My 3 brothers and 1 sister are living in the Philippines. My 2 brothers and 1 sister are living in Canada. All my siblings are married with children except Eleanor in Canada who remained single.
After my retirement as Supervisor in Pepsi-Cola Company in the Philippines my wife and I moved to Canada to join our 3 Children namely Tessa, Jen-jen, and Jonathan who are all married with children. Our 2nd son JR and daughter Melot, all married with children are living in the Philippines.
My spouse Lina and I are happy living in Canada close to our 3 children and 5 Grandchildren, but we often visit our two other children and 2 Grandchildren in the Philippines. I love watching basketball, boxing, in TV and maintain my physical shape by fishing & hiking. I retired after working in Canada for more than 10 years but still active working part-time by helping SFI Affiliates build their home-based business in the Internet.
Roberto P. Gerochi
SFI ID Affiliate ID# 11975836
Since 1998, SFI (Strong Future International) has been showing people all over the world how to build profitable Internet Home Business. If you’ve ever wanted to be your own boss or even just earn a little extra spending cash, join me !
I will work with you and teach success strategies. SFI provides everything you need to get started for FREE… I will also help and support you all along the way! Join our team in SFI today by visiting the following link: CLICK HERE !
Ricardo P. Gerochi (CLICK HERE)
Shop in Amazon for great deals, Click >>>> HERE !
Click Topics For Current Events:
- House Republicans meeting with Obama called ‘very useful’; both sides talking – CNN (cnn.com)
- Mercury 7 astronaut Scott Carpenter dies at 88 – CNN (cnn.com)
- Ohio report cites possibility that Ariel Castro died auto-erotic asphyxiation, not … – Seattle Post Intelligencer (seattlepi.com)
- Ex-Mayor Sentenced to 28 Years in Corruption Case That Helped Detroit Go Broke – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Libyan prime minister Ali Zeidan’s ordeal reflects deeper crisis – Irish Times (irishtimes.com)